Diver-Pocket is a software package that can be used on a rugged Pocket-PC for programming Divers, reading stored measurements in the field.
What's new in Diver-Pocket 2011.1
- The name Diver-Pocket Manager changed to Diver-Pocket Premium
- The name Diver-Pocket Reader changed to Diver-Pocket
- There is a new application icon
- Fixed error in exporting MON-files of CTD-Diver (DI27x)
- Diver-Pocket no longer supports the DXD/DXT for wireless communication
Diver-Pocket is available in two variants, namely:
- Diver-Pocket: This variant only allows you to read data; Divers cannot be stopped, calibrated or programmed.
- Diver-Pocket Premium: In addition to being able to read data, this variant also includes the Diver programming facility which allows you to calibrate CTD-Divers, start and stop Divers, define pumping test, etc.
Reading and programming of Diver settings
You can read all settings from a Diver. Once the settings have been read, you can modify and program the Diver settings.
Sample Method (Fixed, Event Based, predefined pumping test settings, averaging, or User Defined)
Smart future start is a useful tool in situations where you want to stop the Diver, download its data, and then continue collecting data at the specified sample interval. This option allows you to download data in continuous segments, while maintaining a consistent sample interval and reducing download time.
Calibration of CTD-Divers
Regular CTD-Diver calibration is recommended for accurately measuring conductivity. Calibrate your CTD-Divers using the calibration wizard and standard laboratory calibration solutions.
DAT – A binary format exported with every Diver download
MON – An ASCII file format supported by SWS software
CSV – Comma Separated Values format, compatible with Microsoft Excel
Diver-Pocket supports the following Diver data loggers:
||DI701 DI702 DI705 DI710
||DI500 DI501 DI502 DI505 DI510
||DI601 DI602 DI605 DI610
||DI240 DI241 DI243 DI245
||DI261 DI263 DI265 DI271 DI272 DI273
|CTD-Diver (stainless steel)
||DI225 DI226 DI227 DI218 DI219 DI221 DI222 DI223 DI224
||DI212 DI213 DI214 DI215 DI217 DI220
Software and Hardware Requirements
PC Hardware Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
- Microsoft ActiveSync 3.6 or later must be installed (comes with PocketPC)
Pocket-PC (PDA) Requirements:
- Windows Mobile 2003 or Windows Mobile Version 5.0
- XScale or StrongArm Processor
- Pocket-PC has a host USB port or is compatible with USB Host CF Card or RS232 CF Card
- 64 MB of RAM or more
Diver-Pocket has been tested on the following PocketPC’s:
Archer Field-PC (Juniper Systems) 590MHz Windows Mobile 6.1
Dell Axim X51 with Windows Mobile 5.0
TDS Recon with Windows Mobile 6 Classic
TDS Nomad with Windows Mobile 6 Classic